Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Okay

I just wanted to say to you all that I love you all very much... and I thank you ALL for being so very patient with me...  I am FINE... just in the middle of a very special project .... to be released soon... oh I can't tell you any more right now.. but I will soon...  so very much fun...  my studio is TRASHED... and my hands are inky and my mind spinning with all kinds of ideas that are flying around...  LOL...  and I LOVE IT ALL... 

Tomorrow is the FIRST of the month ... and so many new challenges will be released... but me... I am in the middle of one that hopefully will be well worth the time and energy I am spending on it...  I so hope you will enjoy it too...  keep on checking back for more news... 

See you soon... maybe sooner than you think... I miss the challenges and seeing all that you do to... 

Thanks for all your kind and loving comments, and the many letters of love and worry... I am fine... couldn't be better...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it Bonnie! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, this is gonna be something special, I just know it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what those creative hands have been up to.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am staring at my calendar waiting for the big 'reveal' Bonnie!

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you are creating...I will be patiently waiting. Glad all is well with you,

    ReplyDelete