Followers

Friday, April 25, 2014

More clip art used

 
 
At times I do clean up my work table... and really don't want to spend the time cleaning... but I am having a class and need to or the table is too messy to work at... or some other silly and sad excuse... LOL... 
 
But there are times when I have so much GOOD STUFF laying around that I quickly create a card in spite of all the reasons to clean up looming over my soul... 
 
This was one of those times.. .LOL.. I had a border punched... and the background embossed...  both pieces.. the one on the outside and the inside.. and I even had green ink on the front one...  I had been talking to someone on the phone and had folded a whole stack of tiles... and even had the bow there that I didn't like the color on the other card...  I had the pretty pink flower clip art cut out too.... so this card literally went together in seconds... I did have to glue all the tea bag tiles down... but that took the longest amount of time... LOL...  CLEAN CAN BE FUN... you just have to have the right kind of STUFF to clean up... LOL... I sure did at this time...
 
The pink vintage flowers are on the inside of the card... and there is room to write on the inside of the front of the card...  always a fun type of card to receive.. 
 
Don't forget... I do sell 99 % of all of my cards... so if you are interested... let me know...
 
Have a fun day... packed with creative fun...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment