Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Making Medallions

I wanted to share a few more cards with you...  soooooo  here they are...


 
Since I happen to love tea bag folding I decided to create a whole edge with folded tiles...  there are double around this oval shaped card stock...  and then I found the most perfect rose and butterfly to coordinate with it..  LOVE IT... 


Most of the time with tea bag folding you try and make the card as simple as possible... to draw the attention to the medallion.. and also to just enjoy the simplicity of the card...  I also love to make many layers on each card... a little conflicting at times... but I always seem to win!!!  I love this type of card, as I can do both... easy and also many layers...  this is the simple one... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**********************
 
And this one is a little more complicated... as it has a medallion in the center section too... 
 
 
 

 
Very easy card fold... just make a normal card and then fold the front back to the center again...  easy and then you have three areas you can decorate.. love areas... 

 
A really pretty card in so many ways... of course what hand made card isn't pretty???  I personally haven't seen too many that I don't think are really special...  just because someone has taken their time... part of their life to create something to give to someone else... that is a gift in itself...  enjoy handmade gifts of all kinds.. 

 
 
The pictures of this card came out very dark... ??? not really sure why... but the background on this card is wall paper... YES Sheila, I used some of the wall paper that you so graciously shared with me... I love it all... hope you know that... 
 
 

 
This medallion is also a relative new medallion to me... and I have to say that I do love it..  looks like layers upon layers... love it ... 
 
Well another day.. another medallion... another Card... another creation... what are you up to today??? 
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you  again soon... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment