Followers

Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter is on the WAY...

I am trying to gather my cards that I have created and get them posted so that I can share them with ya'll....  so please be patient with me... LOL...

Here are a few Easter Cards that I have made...  Of course they have medallions on them... as they were samples for classes in Tea Bag Medallion making... we have lots of creative fun in these classes...  if you are local and want to join a group... please call me... or write to me...  thanks... 

Sop here are a few of the cards... 

 
This is the front of the card... and I wanted it to be an open card... with a window.... SPRING time you open up the house... let the fresh air in... yeah... 
 
Anyway... the medallion is around the edge of the window.. and the window is 'covered' with a piece of vellum that I ran thru a cuddlebug folder Dotted Swiss... or Swiss Dot..?? 
 
Behind it is another dry embossed folder ... I love white as a background.. makes a really nice background to show things OFF... 

 
A little bit closer...  there is also a Spellbinder medallion behind in a moss green....  just a little touch of color...  makes it look more complete...

 
When you open this up... you see this on the inside of the 'window' 
I love adding all this dimension...  just LOVE IT... 
 
 
 
When you open the card you still have a lot of place to write your message to the person you are sending this too... 
 
 
 
 
Using the same BUNNY... I  created this card...  the back ground paper is paper I made using inks of all kinds, stencils, lace done on the top edge of the card... and then punching and hand dyed ribbon... and then the MEDALLION...  love it... 

 
Oh yes... floating a medallion in a window... what fun...
With all the glories of flowers, ribbons and a charming bunny bringing a gift of Pussy Willows...  how SPRING is that... 

 
Check out the floating medallion... 


 
When you are in the mood to do something... you do it... you might not use it until a later date... but when I NEED to make PAPER... I get out my inks, paints, stencils and everything I need and CREATE.... 
 
So I was in the mood to make paper.. and made about 15 or so pieces of 8X11 pieces...  this background is one of them... I only used a small part here... and will use the rest on another card...  a little dry embossing and some spellbinders and clip art... and you have a CARD.... 
 

 
The Leaf stamp... I made using an eraser...  love my leaf stamps.. .I must have at least 6 all different ones...  you never know what size you might need...  right??? 

 
Oh what could be more perfect in my world than using purple and a dragon fly????  LOVIN IT .... 

 

Trying new and different type of cards is a passion of mine too...  variety is the spice of life... 
 
When you open this card... you can see more love pouring into the experience...   
 
Open all the way... you even see the pocket with a special message and maybe even a gift of more love... 
 
Pocket close up 
 
 
 
Looks like a pretty card... but then when you open it up... 
 
 

 
WOW...  really a fun card.... all in the folds... and of course colors...  and the medallion also adds to the WOW in my opinion... 
 
Love these cards... and hope that you do too..
 
One last one to share with you...
 
Almost forgot..  
Spring has sprung here... in fact it is hot out... in the high 70's... and going up as we speak... another hot day...  flowers are blooming, dogwood, pink and white.. the azaleas in our yard a little stunted at this time...  we went from COLD to HOT... in a matter of a few hours...  climate change??? Naaaaaa...
 
This card is so spring like...  had to share it...  with the little bird nesting and the daddy bird bringing food to the mommy...  I think of my son and his wife... having a baby and a very special time in their life.... 
 
 

Just wanted to share these with you and hope that you enjoy them...  have a super nice day...  enjoy every second of it... 
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, It has been a long time since I posted on your blog. Life gets in the way sometimes.
    Love your cards and all the glorious details. The medallions, in my humble opinion, really do MAKE the card.
    Such an awesome collection of cards.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myrna, I have missed talking with you... glad you stopped by... I am going to try and blog every week day at least... TRY!!!! plans always get a little bit off at times... but going to do it this time... I love making the medallions... do you do tea bag folding in your SPARE time??? thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete