Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blue forget me nots...

I love this particular clip art and wanted to make a special card using it...  I wanted the clip art to wrap around the tea bag folded medallion...  so here it is...

 
I love this one... I used a blue ink around the edges of the punched area.. and then a little green...  vintage looking a little bit at least...  and then went to town having fun.. 
 
 

the clip art going over the medallion 
 

 
the inside of the card... when you open the first flap... 
 
The little faeries of the flowers are so very special to me... love them... 
 
Just right stamps are layered in this one too... 
 
 


 
 

 
when you open the last flap... you see this... a special pocket to put a gift into and or a special message...  I used just a punched piece of paper, leaving space for writing... 
 
Love this card and it will go out to someone  very special ... no matter who it goes to, I hope they enjoy it...
 
Please don't forget, I do sell 99% of my cards... so if you are interested in any, please let me know and I will tell you the pricing and also get them out to you as quickly as possible...  next day is always an option...
 
Have a wonderfully creative day in all ways...
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow...
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment