Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More Fun and Creations...

Sometimes I have the time to allow the computer to do wondrous things... like download a blog...  so yesterday was one of those GREAT times... and I downloaded Zentangle .   It took over an hour for me to see anything... but then I had a page of EYE CANDY...  

If you go there... you can see all the pretties yourself.. they really stole my eyes... and even though I was suppose to make dinner... I took the time and wrote a comment... another long process...  and wrote to Maria and Rick... what great things they GIVE to us...  

Anyway... after dinner I had to grab my pen and see if it could do these magical things that Maria's and Rick's pens do...  (LOL!!!!)  
Of course mine are no where near theirs... but I did have a lot of fun.. and when I practice a little bit, I am sure that I will use these all again and again...  

So with more ado.. .
this is what my pen did... 

These are all 3.5 X 3.5 tiles... and still not wearing glasses... and using a .005 and .01 points ....  wow... I am still amazed...  my eyes feel better and more relaxed....  never would have believed it.  

 I am showing you the order that I created these tiles in... First off I had to try that continuous ribbon in the center of the sunflower...  LOVE IT... it was not as easy I thought it would be... but so much fun.. I will do this one again... as it is a challenge to do it..  
 Rick.. you are something else.. . this is great fun... and really a challenge too...  looks easier than it is...  and again this one is a lot of fun too...  



 This hollibaugh flower is lovely... I am going to play with this again hopefully tomorrow night...  I added the loops and  then when I was shading... I added more...  so much fun and I love the layers...  yours, Maria's are so pretty...  I hope that after a few I will be more fluid with these... My pen was a little stiff... LOL.. 
 At first I didnt' like this one... but after the 2 try it was like eating peanuts... I did a few more...  but like this one the best...   a really fun tangle...  

makes your mind stretch a bit...  


  Since I LOVE mooka.. this one was a really love... so I saved it for last...  my grid in the back again was done with my shading pencil...  and I like it...  not as strong as the front lines...  softer.  

WEll again it was so very much fun... and I do hope that everyone is able to go to the ZENTANGLE site and study these great pieces ... and then have some fun with them... I will play some again tonight... yey...  

Thanks for taking a look see... and check out the Diva's site this week... there are so many grids to play with...  I love them...  never liked them prior ...  but am having fun exploring them... thanks for pushing us there Laura...  I really needed it..  

Hope that you all have a wonderful day...  and enjoy the eye candy at these sites...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. I would wish that you could have a quick connection, because it gives people so much.
    Hopefully in teh near future.
    Your tiles are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always there is beauty everywhere I look on your post and I am so happy you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Though I have to say the "peanut" one isn't my cup of tea but I really love your Mokka tiles and the ones with the flowers... I'm missing a snake here! *grin*

    ReplyDelete