Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Tangle a DAY!!!


Back to normal around here... feeling good again... Love the kids... but wow... their life style just isn't for us anymore!!!!  Do You know what I mean???  So amazingly different... fast paced and never sitting and enjoying life as it should be enjoyed..... but they are doing what they need to do.. that is for sure.   

I didn't get my normal things done ... but did take self time to tangle and keep some of my sanity... LOL..  







 This is a large TIA... 8.5 X 11... and it was fun to do.. that is for sure.. 
 Had to get a few more strings done too... this is String 47... I did a couple of these.. 
 This duck came thru too... wanted to be seen... love the mooka on her head... 
 Just a few more tangles all together.  









                                                                    Using Knightsbrige only... I created this one...          
 A little Purk.... 
 Some more purk... do you think I like purk... WRONG... I love purk...   
 I saw this tree the other day when we were riding around... and had to draw it..  took a few pictures and needed to get it onto paper 
 I love the textures of this one. 
Some more Challenge for this week 
Diva's new tangle challenge...  

I had to color it too... just felt like zoning... and so I colored it...  



Hope you have a great day... we have sun again... 2nd day with sun... yeah.. I hope we are past the horrible rains...  

Thanks for stopping by... and see you soon... 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie you are amazing! I love your tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,

    WOW! Your tiles are completely 'over the moon' and crazy good! Can't wait to see what you do next week. :)

    Be happy,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I am stunned at the amount of art you have created here.
    I must say, you duck is a favorite for me (I can never resist a flight into fantasy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot to look at in this post. And a lot of beauty in all.

    ReplyDelete