Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Mooka

This week has zoooomed by so very quickly.... can't believe that the week-end is here already!!!!   When I was a child, I use to wait until the Friday and Saturday prior to Easter for the Easter Bunny to make a 'trail run' at our home... my folks use to say it was so that he knew where to find all the good places to leave surprises!!!  And all of a sudden I would find jelly beans on my piano, or a couple on the stairs .... just here and there...  so much fun...  I was reminding my Mom of this yesterday (93 years young... )  and she started to laugh and kept on saying how much fun that was...  My husband and I passed on the tradition, but our kids don't even remember it???  I think that kids years ago use to have more fun with simple little things that the kids did 35 years ago... and todays kids ... well I am not even going to go there!!!  LOL...  Anyway... I keep on looking around to see if the Easter Bunny is trying to look for secret places to hide some surprises... LOL... and haven't found any signs yet.. but I will keep you posted..  

I have been tangling... at night just prior to going to bed... it helps me sleep so much deeper... I love tangling... can you tell...  



 I had so very much fun with this piece...  it took me way longer than I wanted to spend on it... but it was well worth it...  
it is on a piece of paper that is 8.5 X 11  filled from side to side..  LOVE it... 
I was showing a friend how to do the Me2 and it was very plain... and soooooooo you know what happens... TANGLE plus...   the shading really made it pop... and I think I will frame it... and keep it on the studio wall SOMEPLACE!!!!!  



Then I had to play catch up with the strings... so many wonderful ones to do...  So here is 40...  I have started to put the string number inside the tangle... so that I can remember which is which...  

Memory!!!  What a wonderful thing to have ...  trying to find mine... maybe that pesky little rabbit took it???  

 Sometimes this program on blogspot just doesn't listen to directions... so.. .I am going to go with the flow today and not try and do something different than "IT" wants to do...  number 41 was suppose to be here... but hey...  it is 42...  love the purk in this one...  I actually got it to flow...  what fun... 
 Blow Your Horn...  that is all I could see in this one...  so funny...  With bubbles coming out of the horn... which is sitting on a squashed purk!!!!  Can you tell I have fun...  I love it...  

 Ahhhhh here is 41!!!!  Way down here...  Glad you could make it...!!!! 

Another fun piece... I didn't want to tangle in the open spaces...  just leave it be was all I could here...  

Okay... I did...  






String 44....  a little out of line by I think this one is so very pretty...  
I love the flowervine.. and also the background...  
with things popping out all over the place...  a little mooka also showed up in  there...  



 Here is String 45...a combination for the Diva's Challenge this week... which was to do Mooka... all Mooka in a TIA...  I really had fun with this one...  all the layers of mooka...   









I was waiting in the car for my hubby, who was in shopping for manly man things...  Gas tanks, hoses, etc... for his tractor... and so I had to tangle...  and of course Mooka came out...  this weeks addiction... 

The Diva always gets us going on some tangle... and this week... it is 100% Mooka...   These are so very much fun to create and do...  


So I have a little bit of all kinds of things in there today... hope you are having fun tangling...  it is truly a very interesting art form... that totally has my heart...  Speaking of which.. have you seen the Tangling book by Maria and Rick???? Well if you haven't you are missing some GREAT EYE CANDY!!!!  It is one of the best books I have seen in a long time... I received mine the other day... and LOVE IT... I look at all the tangles everyday!!!! It is so very lovely and ELEGANT PLUS!!!!  Get a copy today...  Thanks Maria and Rick... I love mine so very much...  

Well I am going to go look and see if the Easter Bunny left any surprises for us...  and hope that you find some too...  have a great week-end... and enjoy it all.. tangle a little and enjoy that too..  
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and also for leaving any wonderfull comments that you do... I love and cherish them all... thanks so very much.  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing your tangles. They are all quite beautiful. I love the Easter tradition as well and I think the Easter Bunny is going to start making practice runs in our home as well. I think the kids and grandkids will love that. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bonnie, as always. happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete