Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mooka

MOOKA MONDAY...  
Today being Monday it is DIVA DAY.... 
Today being Monday it is a fun day... 
A day for doing all kinds of things and especially my tangling in between things...  like wash, cleaning up...  getting all caught up from the week-end...  yikes a cool day.  

It is also a Very bitter cold day here... hope we get our spring days back again soon... and that we don't loose the fruit blossoms off all the fruit tress...  so very sad... this happens every year now... and all our fruit trees never seem to deliver much fruit... boo hoo...  

Well The Diva gave us a challenge today that I happen to love creating... it is free flowing tangle in my mind... and so I had fun...  

BUT... I wanted to share a few others that I have done in the past couple of days too..  

 For years I have 'doodled' and created small little things on bits and pieces of paper... in fact I have published 10 books on my doodles...  you can connect with my publisher on the side of this blog..  all the books are available on Amazon.com and also in most book stores...  but this is one of those types of pieces that was done of all things on the back of a check!!!!   Not kidding...  
I inverted it because I love the way it looks inverted... more on that later...  

It is Easter time... Easter EGG time... so I did a lot of eggs in this one...  Love the cross hatching and also the Purk in the eggs...  

 AS you can see on this piece... it was again on scrap paper... After printing something out I use the back of that paper for notes, lists, etc etc... and formost... Tangling and doodling when talking or watching ?tv... 
 But then I also use my card stock to tangle on when I remember to grab a clean piece of paper...  

I was fixed on circles and inner parts of circles..  


 And Purk pops up again...  
a dangling purk whick is sort of all even and not as tapered as the real purk...  

Had a funny feeling about this TIA... but did enjoy... so I can't ask for more... 


 This was done on black paper, with a white pen... ( the last of my white pen working!!!! )   more purk... and then some others added...  

Free floating on this paper... not grounded at all..  





 Ahhh yes... dial up is all messed up today... storm coming in... and it is taking three times as long to get all these pictures up to share with you...  

My sweet hubby is fixing lunch so that I can get these up...  is that ever sweet...  yes he is a wonderful person and a glorious husband.  

This is an inverted tangle... I wanted to show you the one below first... but the dial up didn't like that idea at all... LOL...
 This is the original...  

I had to put the smaller Mooka inside the larger ones...  just had to...  

gives a little bit of a shading on it's own... yes???  


Okay... this one is the original first...  And again... three mookas and then a couple on the inside too...  

Can you tell I am really working on my meditations???  Inner feelings and inner growth... very important at this time on the earth.   

 So here it is inverted... love this ... so very much fun to see it inverted... I really love the black background with the white lines... and my white pen.... well I need a new one... and this gives me the look of that...  


 Okay... this is the first Mooka I did today... I wanted it in a circle... so the circle was my 'line' and then I filled in with more mookas...  


 And then I inverted it too... love it...  

Nice without even a gray pencil... LOL...  

Anyway... I had fun...  

I am going to go eat lunch with my fantastic hubby... he has made flat breads for lunch.. and we have some left over veggie soup from last night that I made... so we will have a nice lunch...  

Have a fantastic day... stay safe and live in love...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and also all the wonderful comments... I love you all..  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

14 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing the beautiful Mooka designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mooka is lovely and your other doodles are fun too. Wish I could loan you my high speed internet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bonnie, al these Mooka's! Really, I like them all, but the first one ...... I LOVE that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! Your Mooka is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your artwork; all of it! Beautiful Mooka, you inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a garden of beautiful flowers, only this time it's mooka. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stunning, love the "inverted" look too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the different versions with your Mooka. I played around with doing that myself but didn't post any. Maybe next time I will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, you did a lot of beatiful tiles! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete