Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A FUN day... with too much TMI

A couple of week-ends ago... Sande (my up the hill neighbor)  and I played... we always have a LOT OF  LAUGHS... and fun.. .which was no different this day either...  way too much TMI in some areas... but a lot of fun... right Sande???  LOL...  

Anyway... this is what we created... each a little different than the other... but about the same...  




 This is a box with a front opening... and then on the top... an explosion box... with three layers... so very much fun... and most of this is Graphic 45 paper...  which Sande and I had to use...  we had it for so very long... and finally we got to use it... and then we had to order more!!!!  What else is new!!!!  

I love bugs... so I had to put this large bug on the top peek of my explosion box...  I don't really care for real ones... just love to have them in pictures and rubber stamps and also charms... LOL.. the real ones can jolly well stay outside!!!!  


 In real life this stands about 10 inches tall.. the bottom box is 4x4 and then the top one is 3x3 and then the top...  at least 3 inches... 

All four sides are decorated differently... and each one has a cute feeling to it...  


 I wanted to make sure you saw the BUG... love it... 
 When you take the peek off the top box... the explosion takes place...  and you see three layers of envelopes, and folders... filled with all kinds of fun things.. 
 and in the Center... a secret pocket that opens... and more surprises...  I used a little perfect pearls resist on that...  so much fun...  I love all these neat things to do to create fun eye candy...  
 
 Okay... now for the Bottom half of the CREATION...  

There is a large clasp that you have to open to get into the lower box... and then what do you find... but lots of folders, files and envelopes filled with all the things that you would find in an Olde Curiosity Shoppe...  love it... 
 When open... you see this...  


All of it at once...  

 A little closer yet.... 
 I had a lot of fun making all the folders, files and envelopes... but his one was a favorite...  with the CROW... love them too..  


I even have a bottle of Carter's little liver pills...  !!!! Pretty old to say the least...  

Well...  I do hope that you have enjoyed this... as Sande and I really had fun making these...  

I think I will have to teach a class on  this...  What do you think???  

Hope you have a GREAT Day... and enjoy it all..  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and come back soon..  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment