Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tangling along the way

For those of you who visit my blog often Tangling has really become a very important part of my daily life... as you might have already guessed that..   I find it very relaxing and very rewarding activity and also very introspective for me... it is sort of like an "awaken dream state" and I find all kinds of things in these tangles that sort of 'speak' to me.  


 This one for some reason, which I have not totally figured out yet, really speaks to me... I love it... it is in a very fluid motion... and yet is very stable...  maybe that is where I am in life???  

I do love what I am doing... and how we are living...  it is just perfect for me... although I can always find ways to improve everything around me...  but can't we all find that everyday of our lives??? LOL...

I had to try to create these ribbons that Maria had done on the Zentangle blog...  so I worked at these really hard... and then from there the whole tangling just took over... this is 8.5 X 11 in size... and so it is not a small tangling at all.. . I just let it all go on this one... 
But I have to say that I did the same on this one...  I just went with it... and then the bunny came dancing along and peeked out from behind the PUF...  
She is daring this early... but she is getting anxious to say the least..   

Things just happened here... and with no rhyme or reason either...  just did.. . 

I had two classes this week where I taught gals how to make a folded box... and also 12 different flowers... they were fun classes and I totally enjoyed meeting them... and also playing and sharing these different ways with them...  so it has been a fun, yet tiring week...  but in between I have had time to tangle and also even knit a little...  and also cook, make cookies and also entertain a little with some new friends...  all fun things... and all very enlightening...  in so many ways...  

Then Saturday Morning... ERIN... from the BRIGHT OWL puts up a new Zendala .... I tried to not do it ... but the pen came out and I started to play with it for a while.. .but then I had to go teach my class... but it so relaxed me... I felt so good... this is a wonderful thing...  especially when you are tired and really want to go back to bed.. it was a perfect day to jump into bed... pull the covers up and read a good book... and listen to the rain...  but I tangled, and then went to play in the class...  

So this morning... Sunday... I had to finish up where I left off...  

And this is what happened there...

 I haven't done any flowers in so very long that I had to draw some!!!!  So I just did a plain zendala on this one...  the flowers and the leaves...  leaving a lot of white... I was going to color this... but left it....  

BUT you know me... nothing is simple...  
   So I had to do one that had some real meaning for me...  

My very favorite number is 6.... and since this is a 6 Mandala... I went a little bit more into 6... and everything is in 6's...

We are going to be planting more when the soil dries up a little... we have had a lot of WONDERFUL rain...  and we are suppose to be getting some more...  of course this week we are also getting babies...  more on that later... with pictures and all..  

So the very center of the dala are the seeds.. and then the sparkles are the representation of the rows ... even though our beds are contoured to the land and we don't do conventional planting, we do plant in rows...  our beds are 8 feet wide... and are 200 feet long...  and then there is a grassy space between each bed that is about 6-10 feet wide.  so this is what the sparkle tangles are...  the beds...With the little sprouts coming out of them...  The Tripoli is to represent the wheel of the planter, planting and dropping off the seeds (the little black pearls )  into the soil...  the flower is the beginning of the new life in the soil.   

So this is a SPRING zendala... and it will be fruitful this year in all ways...  YES!!!  

Spring is on the bough here... that is for sure... a spring bird woke me up this morning...  and he was singing for a mate... hope he found one.  

Hope that you find all you are looking for today too...  have a super nice Sunday... enjoy playing or creating and love the time you can spend with others you LOVE..  

Thanks for stopping by for a look see and a visit..  and thanks a million for all your wonderful comments...  someday I will be able to go around and visit your site too...  (keeping fingers crossed)  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie    

6 comments:

  1. All four of your drawings are so beautiful, Bonnie. I think the second one is different and very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I really love the little mouse peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great, like the 1st one with flowers and leaves because it makes me think of spring.

    ReplyDelete