Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Turtles are so sexy!!!!

Oh My GOODNESS!!!  What a treasure of fun I had making and painting this one...  I think she is so sexy with those long eyelashes!!!!  Do you think that turtles have eye lashes..??? Well mine does... and check out those wild legs!!!  And the shell is pretty wild too... don't you think.... 



I took the Dot art and combined a lot of my tangles with it...  love the effects of this combination...  so very much fun...  Thanks Sande for the new ideas that took me to this level...  I totally enjoyed our day of creating too...  next week another day of creating and playing ....  

Thanks for stopping by for an underwater show...  I hope that you enjoyed it...  LOL.. have a wonderful day and enjoy all of it...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment