Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More of Y-ful Power

Well I think that I got this a little bit more now...  so it can pour into something...  What do you think...  

 Had to add the flowers... they were screaming to soften this tangle...so I let a few polk out of the sides... LOL... I miss doing flowers... and so they have to be added...  

once in a while...  

Well I have been playing all day... now I have to go make dinner...  

What to make!!!!  That is the question of the day... 

Hope you have been having a Good day... it is beautiful down here...  in Western North Carolina...  nothing could be finer... LOL... Oh well I had to add that too... An old song ... from way back when...  

Do you remember it... 
Nothing could be finer than to live in Carolina in the morning.... 

Guess you had to be there.. 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... 
and for all the comments that you so generously leave me... thanks a million y'all...  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment