Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Entrance to the Garden

It happens every year the week prior to Christmas... the seed catalogs come out... and we spend way too much time looking at all the seeds, flowers and herbs...  so many pretty ones... I want them all... and of course blooming RIGHT NOW in my yard, gardens and all around... and then I dream of my own herb garden... ohhhhh I want to do one so very much... maybe I will this year... start off slowly and add tthing could be better...  

So do you know what you are going to plant this spring... we planted broccoli two days ago... we are getting ready for SPRING...  

The heck with winter...  come on SPRING...  

Can you tell I love spring???  

Well... see you tomorrow... thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and all the comments that you leave... I am on dial up, and it is not very compatible with all the fast systems out there...  so please forgive me for not looking at your site and leaving a comment.. . I really wish I could.  Hope you have a really GREAT day...  and that you are ready for Santa to arrive... 

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie   

No comments:

Post a Comment