Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A wild Zendala...

Today being Saturday I do the Zendala Challenge over at the BRIGHT OWL... Congrats, ERIN  on getting the teeth 'cleaned' up...  they look so very pretty too...  what a good feeling that must be to have the braces off...  Yikes...  

Well  the mandala is really different today... and I have to say that I had fun doing it... but then I think I say that every Saturday... but truth is truth...  and so here it is...  

As you can see I had fun... I tangled all over the place... creating little things here and there...  no rhyme, nor reason... just played all over the space...  

Wanted to do something with the holiday in mind... but it just didn't come out... so that is it...  

Fun on a square piece of paper that has a really nice zendala on it... Thanks Erin... I love it...  

Thanks for stopping by... and let me say thanks to all that stop by and leave comments... I really do appreciate it... 100% of them... thanks so very much.. . wish I could do the same for you... I am sure that they are wonderful...  

Have a great day... what is left of it... and enjoy it all... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

 

5 comments:

  1. You can see thta you had fun making this one. It very nice Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Always as I see a star in the center part of a Zendala, I want to use Auraknot, or paradox. But you did it so simple and it became so beautiful and popping up out of the paper. Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zendala is lovely. Reminds me of cups and saucers. It has a lot of fun and fancy in it.

    ReplyDelete