Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Letter K

K..... keep it simple...  Kisses.. .love them from my hubby and kids... don't YOU??? 
Knitting... a favorite past time for me... in fact I do a lot when riding in the car... waiting for dial up to up load a site or picture... I make socks all the time for my sweet hubby.. and then there is a favorite food Kale...  the list goes on... and on... do you have a K in your life..??? that might also fit into my book???  Please let me know... I just might use it... thanks...  

 If you look at this TIA and the one below.. you can see the growth in my tangling... 

I have found that the hardest part of tangling is not being able to flow with the knowledge of what goes where and also how to do all the tangles...  so now as I grow... so do my TIA... as I know where to put which tangle...  just give yourself some time...  and enjoy the art of tangling... it is truly a wonderful gift to yourself..  

I have just been tangling 4 months... and LOVE the whole process... and I didnt really think it would be that fast... but as always I have become obsessed with this art...  and have to say that it is a true love of my self that I have...   







Love the coloring of this one... also had a lot of fun doing this... even though things change... it doesn't mean that you don't like past TIA's... just that you have grown... a good thing...  

Keep it simple today... and be kind to yourself.. and of course to others... and KISS everyone you know... and see today... it is a K day...  

 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and kindness will prevail in our lives...  

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your alphabet and your K ismy favorite so far! I am a knitter also, scarves, blankets, sweaters but not socks (yet).

    ReplyDelete