Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Letter D

D.... oh what ever could D stand for...  




 Well for me... DAISIES... my very favorite flower...  

I didn't put any in here... but the next D will have quite a few... love them... and how about dandelions...  

Dandelions are an excellent food for spring time... nature always gives us what we need and also when we need it... amazingly so...  

 So this TIA is really all about ME... I love Daisies, the number 6... (6 daisies), leaves are for the love of life... and the snail.. well I love snails too, and purple Dragonflies... an the colors... favorite are lime, purple and teal...  and how about the yellows... for the sun that gives us life...  love it all... the layers of life that we all have... and the swirling of each and every day....  and yet life is all around us... right???  so very much all around us...  



 After I finished drawing it, and colored it with my watercolor pencils, I was sitting there a  little too lazy for anything...  so I started to draw underneath it... and wanted to share that with you too...  I guess I will have to do something with that for the letter S.... or V... for the violets...  but anyway... another letter... another day...  right... 




 D...  I know that you know a lot more things with the letter D... leave me one that I can write about for my book...  

Thanks for all the looks and visits...  love them all... have a great delicious DAY...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

1 comment:

  1. I think it needs a Donald Duck right in the middle! :D
    Kim

    ReplyDelete