Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Beads of COURAGE and LOVE for Artoo

Happy Monday... 

Today is going to be a wonderful day... in all ways... I am full of energy and happy to be able to do all I can do...  one of those things is to tell you that I have another place to go see some of my newest Zentangles...   it is called Strings Galore!!!   and all you have to do is click on the Strings Galore and it will take you there...  I have finished all the Strings...  so now I am ready for some more...  ????  

Linda, of Tangle Patterns,  really has kept on this... and now we have a grand total of 22 strings... all of which are really GREAT...  So take a look see... and let me know what you think... I really love some of them...  more than others... I tried to use a lot of new tangles too... as I get in ruts... do you????  I guess we all do... 

Well... now here is a another challenge...  It's from the DIVA herself...  and here it is... take a look on the site for all the details and also to see what everyone else has created...  (I sure do wish I could see all the tiles...  dial up has to be from the 19th century... and I am hoping that we get something a little bit faster some day.)  

Today's challenge has a really remarkable story all around it and within it... and after I read it, I tried to write a comment on I AM THE DIVA... but these computers are giving me a very severe headache...  (the count on your blog, Laura, will most likely come back... mine all went last night too...  but today they are back... turn your machine off and reboot it...  )   

Anyway... back to the story on hand..  I love beads... I love paper.. so I have combined both many years ago and make a lot of my own beads to use on cards, books, projects of all kinds...  so I would like to send some to you Laura, so that you can use them for all the wonderful things that your little man will do over the next few years... so please send me your snail mail address so that I can send some to you...  I love to share and love to help with any healing process ....  

But I have to tell you the part of this that really is beautiful...  I finished reading the I AM THE  DIVA  site... and all the things that Laura wrote... and I opened up the Word document on my computer and wrote this...  


 
When we are in need, the best place to go is inward.. not outward… the inner journey is the most important one and always a little bit harder to face at times… but always more rewarding than any. 



The Hopes and Dreams of your life can be yours as the Windows of the Soul open up… and all the beauty within will be yours and will be like a crest of a wave…  and take you to a distant land thru a guiding light..  and give you the deepest sense of peace you have ever experienced… it will be just like after a fresh rain… the peace and beauty of life.  



So rest assured that you can make this journey for YOU and enjoy it all thru the Windows of your soul…  


I do hope that you all have a wonderful peaceful loving day and week... and will remember these thoughts each and every time things get a little hectic in your life...  and then go TANGLE...  

Speaking of which... please take a look at a new page...  it is my FINISHED 22 Strings .... I finally finished  them... and it was an inward journey of love and peace for me... in so many wonderfully rewarding ways...  I love tangling... and love the  journey I am on in this Earth Walk... and thank each and every one of you for sharing your comments and love with me.. I wish I could comment to each of you on your blog... but please except my love from the center of my heart ... I love you all...  

Okay...  now for the Challenge...  I have to tell you something else prior to you looking at these.... I drew these last night at about 11PM EST...  And Laura didn't post the challenge until much later on, the next day....??? So I guess these were meant to be for you LAURA!!!  

BEADS OF COURAGE.... 

 This is a bead as it is being made with paper... but I added many more.. as I love to make these beads in multiple... I use a piece of paper that I make from painting, or from a computer digital image that I have colored etc... but there are many beads... and each one made with LOTS and LOTS of love...  and only used in very special ways....  

So Beads of COURAGE and LOVE...  





Last Night I must have known that you were going to do this 
Challenge with the beads... as this is another one that I did...  and I think it is perfect for YOU, Laura...A bracelet of Love and Courage due to all that you display to yourself and your family each and every day of your life...  



Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and please take a look at these other sites and enjoy your visits there too...  

Hope you have a WONDERFULLY GREAT Day...  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  










6 comments:

  1. beautiful, Bonnie.
    and the writing is wonderful as well.

    email me at lauraharmz@gmail.com and i'll send you my address. You're too generous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie you have tangled with a delightful expression of enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your contribution to the challenge is beautiful and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, you did again a great job. You made it really organic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Organic and lovely contribution to Laura and to Artoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your challenges are beautiful and your writing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete