Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

In the GARDEN

A very dear friend of mine, sent me a link to yet another challenge... and it really looks like it is right up my alley...  Since I am on dial up... some of my friends will send me places that they think I should be at... LOL... they are really so very sweet to do this for me... I love it...  anyway... another e-mail from Carollee showed me this site...   Just Add Water so I decided to take a look and see what was going on...  

Wow... it really is up my alley... it only took three hours to download the page... and there were so many like minds... and I really wanted to do this one...  So I started to play...  and this is what I came up with...   

Since we have an organic farm... I felt I really should do some veggies or something... but then I thought about it.. and felt like doing my favorite thing... FLOWERS... I love flowers..of all kinds...to grow, enjoy, pick, look at... and of course love.. . My husband does too... he loves to grow roses and sunflowers... his sunflowers generally are over 15 feet tall... and so very pretty... I love them... as I love all flowers...  

So without more ado... here is my piece...  
Since I love flowers this was not 
 
really a challenge... I had cut out some Pretties by Bonnie and had been painting them.... then when I got the e=mail from Carollee I thought I would use them...  so here are some that I was fooling around with...  

Since we garden organically and biodynamically I had to have a fairy or angel on my page... I just had too... flowers and fairies go hand in hand...  
 I also put a few dimensional flowers on the page... i know that they will get flattened... but that is okay...  


I had to do a little stenciling too... and felt that the Butterfly tape was also essential for this page to...  We do have a butterfly bed... and they are all over the flowers there... 
All known beneficials are welcome.. including all insects, and hopefully a lot of bees and wasps... keeps our plants healthy and growing...  

have a great day.... and enjoy the summer months...  today it is starting to heat up down here... almost in the mid 90's... we are suppose to get upto 103 today...  I am not looking forward to it...  

So stay balanced and you will be okay... be loving to your self and create something wonderful...  join in the fun...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love Light and peace... Bonnie  

7 comments:

  1. oh my, this is wonderful! you've put a lot of thought and detail into these works of art - i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "page of flowery joy, Bonnie. I love violets and hardly ever see them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal page, I wish I did this, Ihave a journal, several actually, I just haven't started. Gotta try, your spread is so inspiring!
    thanks for joining.
    Best.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great journal page and so glad someone sent oyu the link and that you have joined in the fun... hope we get to see you again soon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty indeed and with such a sweet angel watching over it all :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, what a pretty page...it suits the garden theme perfectly! I've just joined the Artist's Play Room group myself so it's nice to 'meet' you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. - I just noticed that your blog name includes 'love, light and peace' which is how I sign off on all my posts. NEAT!

    ReplyDelete