Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Frames

 I have been trying to make a few gifts each month for Christmas presents... so here are a few more... I made Frames using metal tape and embossing it...  so very easy and look how pretty the frames came out...  !!!  I LOVE them... I even made a metal rose for one... and a poinsettia for the other... Of course I used my alcohol inks on all the frames... and also a piece of repurposed plastic from my bin...  
 I used a Spellbinder die to cut the frame on this one...  I love this particular die and at Christmas it is so very pretty... 
 I used some Liquid Pearls for the center of the poinsettia  flower...  just for an added touch...  and of course a little tiny seam binding bow... 
 On this one I used a few more Spellbinder dies... just a little different along with a Cuttlebug embossing folder...  


So very easy and great gifts for all on your list...  
Hope you are getting ready for the holidays in a little way...  it really helps to get started early and get it all done, so that you can goof off and enjoy the holidays...  

Have a fun day... enjoy your summer time...  thanks for taking time out to visit me... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment