Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Long Notes

 I had to make this into a LONG pad... I had just some paper to make a journal... and had all the misc pieces left over... I usually put them into my white paper scrap bin... to use for punching etc... but instead I punched them with my binder, and made  a LONG NOTE pad...  put a daisy and some leaves on it ...and it is finished... 

The Daisy and the leaves were sitting on my work area, so I used them...  the leaves... I love to make my own stamps using all different kinds of things... these were made from a pink eraser that I cut to make these great leaves...  then I wanted something a little different, so I used a coffee ink to print them... 




You can see that both are simple designs... and yet make quite a nice Long Note pad... it is only about 2.5 inches wide and is 8.5 long...  what fun...  

It can go into a gift bag real easily and my scrap is used in a good way...  

Thanks for stopping by today... and hope that you have a creative day yourself...  I am going to go be creative in my closet... and get rid of old clothes... and clean it all up... need to feel free of old things......  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment