Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Seperate and together

I love to journal... I have done it for years in all different modes... and I have to say that my art journals have always been my favorite ones... when we moved from the North east to the south.. I had to leave a lot of things behind... and a lot of my art work was given and sold so that we could leave the area... I am not sad at all.. a clean slate is good...  change is good... and I have way more now than I need... LOL... way too much in fact... 

Okay this page... a fun page... the color on the base of the paper is all misted and smeared with mini misters, or cleaned up from something... you never know... as I can't really remember either... LOL... but the color was nice so I didn't toss the paper... (truth be known ... I don't toss papers at all.. they are all used in some way!!)  So then I started the process... adding stenciled area on the right had side... some liquid pearls... and then on the left I used a 6x6 stamp with some Dabber white on it... and stamped... I love the effect... I think I might have been washing the paint off of the stamp ... and decided to see if it still had enough pigment to color anything... wow it did... I did this to a couple of sheets of paper...  love it... Added a vintage clip art piece of two girls and a puppy dog... and then a few flowers... You will have to take one of my up and coming flower classes to see how the flowers are done.. fun and recycled... 100%...  a little leaf that I stamped and cut out for the flowers...  

What a fun page... love it...  

Hope you have a nice day... create something wonderful for yourself... and enjoy it...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment