Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Layer upon layer

 Layer upon Layer of petty coats, and also paper on this tag... I used a technique using a spritzer bottle of water and also some mini misters to create the back ground... and then did the same on another piece of paper that I ran thru an embossing folder... (flowers)  and then used another piece of paper that I had colored with Twinkling H20's for the heart Punch... 

 
You can see the twinkling of the paints here... really fun to use... and the effects are truly a lot better in real life!!!   the whole tag glimmers... as I gave the whole background a spritz also with some Perfect Pearls mists... love them... 

Another tag for my son... 
Thanks for visiting me... and see you tomorrow too... love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment