Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dream gift

 Sometimes a small addition to something will make the whole gift come together... I loved this box... but it just didnt' seem finished to me... 


So I added a idea-ology plate... and a dream ticket... and it is done!!!!! 
Perfect for a special gift to a special person in our life...  

The paper that I used to cover the box is a K and Co paper... and the tape and feet of course are idea-ology by Tim Holtz...  

Somethings just happen when they are suppose to... don't they... 

Have a Happy New Year today... and make all your DREAMS a reality in your life... you can do... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Bonnie!! I hope the coming year is filled with many blessings for you.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete