Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Address Box ... Just in CASE


Add caption
 Have you ever had your computer loose all your Addresses??? I have a couple of times... so I decided it was about time to "HARD COPY" them all into a safe place...  soooooooo 
this is my solution...  

My neighbor was at the local dollar store and she found all these really great boxes... this is the smallest... 3x5 and they went up to 16 x 16... as they grew in size the prices did too... anyway I got a lot of them for all different kinds of projects... 


This is just the first one... it came with a box where the idea-ology knob is now...  

I covered the box with neat papers... one is from K&Co and the other from Tim Holtz's line of great papers... Then I added the die cuts... of townhouses and fence...just to give that HOMEY vintage look...  added a little tag and then started to work on the inside... 


 The top of the box...  of course once I had all the papers on the box.. I had to use a couple of stains and ink pads around the edges... just had to make it look a little old and used...   




Okay... I also slit the front panel of the box... so that the front fell down.. and then I added a binder... (idea-ology!!  )  and added the little papers .... I LOVE it.... <3  so great for addresses... maybe even some recipes... another good idea.  I had just gotten my newest die from Tim's line... and so I was able to add the little tabs on the pages and also the tag on the front... how perfect is that...  I really love it... when the front panel goes up... it is connected to the front tab with a little velcro... easy and simple... any box could fit your addresses in it... just create a home for them...  

Well I hope you have a fun day...  I have a ton of errands to do today... so I might not be able to play in the studio until later on... but I will get there... have no fear...  LOL... It is very cold down here in the mountains of western North Carolina... and we need some nice warm coming in... but I don't think it will be here today... so I will bundle up...  and brave the coldness out there...  Thanks for stopping in for a visit... and see you tomorrow I have a forest to share with you... ... see you then... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a COOL box, How fun with the houses on the sides!! Wonderful job & smart!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete