Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reindeer and Cones a la Tim

 December 1st is the first day of Tim's Christmas tags... 


So here is my impression of this wonderful tag.... I used a few different things than Tim h I made from using the next to smallest flower... and a skewer with some Glossy accents to hold it together... LOL)   I put some White Dobber and then Picket Fence Distress Stickles.... LOVE THESE cute little things...  

I made some with the smaller flowers for the buds...  or under developed cones... I added some Steel Blue and Toast colored pearls in the arrangement...  

My word PEACE was decorated with Martha's glitter ...  but Tim... I love your idea... but I have to say that I am still covered in this STERLING glitter... LOL... anyway... I love it... Not a big deal... 

My piece of sheet music was brought to me by a dear friend... Thanks Mary, as a present one day... my friends do know me... don't they...  and I didn't have the tattered die... so I just cut out a banner... and folded it to puff out... I attached my PEACE to it... and then dyed my seam binding.... made a bow and then put ties on the top.... 

Love it... 



A Close up of the bottom...  

 I had a lot of fun making this tag... and might even try that background on something else I am working on today... 

I am also entering this tag in the Grungy Monday Challenge... Linda... I will have to do this everyday... as I love doing these tags.... so hold on...each day hopefully I will be able to add one to the challenge...  love doing these  things...  don't you??? 
 
This tag also appears on Inspiration Emporium… so please take a few minutes and check out all the WONDERFUL tags there… they look so different and I personally think there are some there that are not on Tim’s … but check it out…

Thanks Shelly for telling me about this site… I love it… will be going there often…  that is for sure… my kind of site…


Hope you have a happy day... and don't forget to follow my own tags being released each day of December (started today) at 8:00 AM  ....  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... see you tomorrow... Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag you've made.

    gr. Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the tag with the different die cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I love your take on Tim's tag. Love the deer!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag looks fabulous Bonnie! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie - You did a fabulous job on the tag - thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this tag well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like a combination of deer and knobs, and notes added romance)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your version of Tim's Tag! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, this is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Inspiration Emporium!

    ReplyDelete