Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Frosty with snowflakes


Frosty the snowman…. An all time favorite name to give a snowman…. And so mine is FROSTY… of course…  I used a couple of different techniques here… and love them…  I used my new snowflake embossing folder that Linda Ledbetter sent to me.. I love it… thanks again Linda…  


So after embossing I turned the paper around so that the snowflakes are raised… and I ran the Iced Spruce ink pad over them LIGHTLY….  Then I used the heat gun… to dry the inks… when done… I ran Picket Fence stain over it… love that stuff….  Then I roughed up the edges and ran the iced spruce over them….

Okay… onward …. I cut a sheet of scrap plastic using my snowflake die cut… and took snow white dabber over it… and some Stormy Blue distress stickles on the edges of the flakes… 

Meanwhile on the tag I put some Paper plus and embedded some tiny pearls and also some rock candy distress stickles…  and put that aside…

The snowman had to be made…. So I embossed him… and then I filled in the snowflakes with Glossy accents and then some white glitter…


I used purple glitter on the hat…  and then cut a holly leaf out and added some red glitter berries…  and a blue seam binding scarf… 

This tag might sound like it took a lot to make it… but it really was a lot of fun and I love the way it looks…

Hope you have a nice day… not a snowy day… it is warm here today and I am wondering if we will have any snow this year at all..????  Oh well… it is snowing on my tag… that is for sure…Didn't know if I was going to get these posted tonight... I have been having trouble with my computer... and after taking it all apart... and taking it to the computer doctor... nothing wrong!!! ???  Bringing it back home and setting it up again... come to find out that my mouse died!!!  So I am using my neighbors mouse for a few days until I can get a new one!!! Thanks Sande...  I really appreciate it greatly...  So I was able to post these tags for you to see.... hope that you are getting ready for the holidays... and not too stressed out... take a break... make something fun and enjoy...  


Thanks for stopping by for a visit…
Love, Light and Peace…. Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your textured snowman tag, Bonnie! So full of fun details! Enjoy your w/e!

    ReplyDelete