Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A girl with buttons

 I wanted a wintery looking scene... and I think I got it with this tag... what do you think??? 


I used Tim's words from A letter from Santa set... and embossed with gold... then I used a Martha punch (the Pansy set..) and made the border... and used my mini misters and created the background paper she is against...  and then scored it... 


A simple enough tag... 
Wintery looking... and she is holding such pretty flowers... I have to get back into making flowers... are you ready for SPRING???

I am... 


Well.. it will be here before you know it... LOL.. at least on this site it will be...  

Thanks for stopping by... and see you tomorrow hopefully... I will be here... and still showing winter things...  but soon... spring will be here...  I can feel it trying to burst out of me... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag. You created a beautiful piece of art!! The colors are wonderful and I love the girl!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. Only in the South can we create a winter scene with a pansy border!! I need to make more flowers, too. Time for a play date!!

    ReplyDelete