Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reindeer Joy

Another Tag for Tim's 12 tags of Christmas... Loved making these tags with the charms... 

This one I make a tag type of thing at the bottom...  

I used a Just Right stamp to create the Joy area...  

 The background of the tag was made with Impression Obsession stamps... 
Here is the bottom area... I made the paper behind the Just Rite Tag with Impression Obsession 6x6 stamps... love playing with them...  so very much fun... have you tried them yet???  


I have had friends stop in off and on all day long today... and have totally enjoyed my day... 

Have one more tag to finish... and then going to enjoy a nice dinner that my Hubby is making for me... 

One more tag to go.... 

 
This tag also appears on Inspiration Emporium… so please take a few minutes and check out all the WONDERFUL tags there… they look so different and I personally think there are some there that are not on Tim’s … but check it out…

Thanks Shelly for telling me about this site… I love it… will be going there often…  that is for sure… my kind of site…

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment