Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Walking Proud


This week the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge theme is WOMEN…. So I had to make some more tags… I just HAD to… now two ways about it…  I felt the need to use some stamps that have been screaming at me for a LONG time…
I also just got some of the new 6x6 background stamps from Impression Obsession… so I have used them t oo… I love them …. They are wonderful …. Hope that you like them too if you have them… I think they are an asset to any collection of stamps…
I also used some Just Rite Stamps… and some of Martha’s Punches…  and of course Spellbinders… 

These tags are a little Shabby Chic… and a little of this and that… but I really had fun with them.. .that is for sure… I am going to use them for Birthday present tags on the front of a white bag… so very perfect.. and I have a lot of them coming up… so these will give me a head start…







This tag represents the women walking in life to become the queen that they are… Men are kings and women are equally the same… but queens in all ways…  Remember that…  You can be sweet.. lacey, flowers all around you… long flowing skirts… but walk proud and strongly in this life… be a woman in all ways…

I used the crackle background… as we need to break up old ways… to create new ways… and to be Whole!!!  The dragonfly represents change… 



Hope that you have a wonderful day… walk proud … and enjoy yourself in all ways…  thanks for stopping by for a visit… I love your visits…. Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and colours! Fabulous images! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag bonnie the colours are so vibrant and the ladies are lovley. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Beautiful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Bonnie, thank you for sharing your fabulous tag with your woman only on it, with the Dt from Simona Says Stamp and Show, fabulous.Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete