Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tim's New inks = new mess ! ! !

 Okay when I got my new Tim Holtz Fall SPECIAL colored Distress INKS... I had to create a mess to see what I really wanted to make.... I inked up papers, ribbons, spritzed with water, with mini misters that would match etc... I just had a lot of fun... 
Then I got down to some serious business... 


One sheet of paper that I had inked and stritzed with water, I cut into flowers for all these tags... and then added some stamen to some of them... 


Then I grabbed three tags, and inked them in all different ways... and also grabbed some crackle and crackled some paper to go with these.. even though I only used a couple of them... I still had fun... 


I grabbed my Sweet Pea stamps and colored them in to go with these wonderful inks... 
 It is not hard to use these colors... LOL.. they are wonderful for this time of year... it is like eating local and also in season... (I love to cook and eat healthy too... so excuse me if I bring in my other love... cooking)  These colors are so easy to use at this time of year... 
I took a piece of the ruffle from the trimmings ideology package and colored that Gathering Twig ( brown )  and love that....
 The purple looks a little pinkish... but it is a deep wonderful color...  I used it on the first tag above... with a foam pad... I love the color...  


Here you can see the crackle going on... but I used all the colors to color the tag its self!!!  Had fun with that... I love these colors anyway at this time of year... 


The ribbon was also dyed with them...  


 I used some of the distress stickles on this little nymph of the pumpkin patch .... I love them too.. .I guess you could safely say I love the Ranger Products... LOL... 


I used Spun sugar on the cats wings... and then all over the hat, and picked spiced marmalade for the pumpkins...  what fun I had making these ....
 Okay... then I got into a more serious background... I used an embossing folder and a tag.... and then with a foam pad, colored the pumpkins and background of the tag... then used an embossing PEN to color the leaves and vines ... then embossed with Shabby Shutters... love the texture of the leaves... so wonderful... of course you can't feel it... but you can with your eyes right???? 


I added some of the flowers... and then felt a need for more... so I added some that I colored with the purple pad... and from the trimmings package...
 Her wings I used Milled Lavender Distress stickles on them... and the ruffle on the bottom is from a very thin piece of brown paper bag... and I wrinkled it all up and glued it onto the bottom of the tag...  


I love this tag the best of all.. How about you... which one do you like the best???  


The little sayings on the bottom of each
tag are from a Tim Sheet of stamps... I think these are so cute... stamped a bunch and will use as I need them... 

How rich is that purple ink... can't think of the name of it.. but it is wonderfully deep and rich!!!  

What a lovely set if colors... thanks Tim.. thanks Ranger... love them.

Hope you have a wonderful day... and hope to see you come back for another visit tomorrow... thanks for stopping by today...  
Rainy looking here thank goodness... and hopefully a little of the wet stuff too... we certainly need it desperately...

A good day to play and create... have a fun one... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment