Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

A spooky book

 A spooky book that I LOVE... I had started it for our grandson... but fell so in love with it, that I made him another one!!!  He can decorate it, as I bought all kinds of stickers for him to put them where he thinks they belong!!! 

A spooky night out there tonight... 
 The paper for the house was a sheet of 12 x 12 paper... and I cut it up to be shown on all the pages in this one book... 


I also bought some stickers for accent in different places... 
But I also created things like the spooky tree...  with writing all over it... 
 And the background paper on this page...
and I had to add this fun purple witches hat... how cute is that.. 


 
As you move from page to page it is so much fun... that is why I have taken the time to post all the pages.. hopefully you will be come inspired to make a few for your grand children too.. 



 Spooks ahead.... turn back now... 
How much fun is this... 


 As each page progressed it was more and more fun... little ghosts slithering out of windows... 
Witches brew up a batch of something good...  
I took all my $1.00 stamps and put them onto a a block and stamped them... love the look...  








 A place to write down what your costume was this year... 
I haven't decided what I am going to wear... have you??? 


Oh my... it is not too far away.. 
 I used a Tim Holtz house die cut and then used a brick stamp that I made with fun foam... and using my resist ink and some distress embossing powder I created this spooky house addition... 




 Another witch... just being a witch...  more bricks in back of her... love that look
 Beware of the spiders... 


and the bugs... 




 Creatures of the Night.... PUMPKINS.... sitting on a fence... 

All in glitter... !!!  






 A pretty blue witch with a lot of pumpkins...  

 



 A cute little poem about three pumpkins... 


I know that any child would enjoy this book... as well as most adults... such a fun place to look thru... 








 
as you go thru this little book, there are pages that turn from the right and left... so when you are on the last page, you have a spread like this... Spookville... 

 I do hope that you have enjoyed your trip thru Spookville today... and that you too will create a little book for someone that would enjoy it...  I certainly had fun... and I know that Sande, my neighbor and I had a blast making these...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

1 comment: