Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crow in the pumpkins...

 I loved the box that I did for Brett for his birthday... and so I made another one for us... I am not sure where I will hang it... but I do love it... reminds us of the year we have had with the CROWS...  


I got to use the Picket Fence white in the clouds...  I love using that...  so great... I also made this very 3D with all the fruits and pumpkins... I needed to do that... as the crows have been trying to eat our squashes too... but Glenn has been patrolling when they are out their trying to eat it... so that is great...
A close up of the view..I also used a couple of Tim Holtz's tree... love that....  

Hope that you are having cooler weather.. and are safe and sound...  

Have a fun day... and enjoy yourself in all ways... 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment