Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A pretty Box in PINKs...

Another box... just had to share it with you...

Not much to say... just love sharing these with you...

I made this one for my Mom so she could see the flowers... she would love to make these as well...

I used a piece of K and Company paper on this Bazzill box...  nothing more or less...

Here are a few more views of this box...

 I finally got some stamen... that I like... so many are not the kind that I like.. yes I am picky...  I want things to be a certain way... and here they are... in all their glory...


 Side panels of the glittery paper...


A top view of the box and flower.... love it...

Hope you have a fun PINK day... enjoy creating and giving love to others...

Hope to see you back soon.. thanks for taking the time to stop by... love it when you do... I love sharing with you...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie that is gorgeous. The flowers look amazing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    This is a delightful box.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete