Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Manly Man's card


Happy Birthday to a  Friend….
I don’t’ make many Men’s cards… as I really find that I don’t’ have the right things to make a man’s card… but I can do it when I really put my mind to it.. 



So here is one attempt…
A friend that Loves tennis… wow…. How cute is this little guy…  it is a digital image and I love it… so great for this too…  I colored the image, and then using a Spellbinder label, I cute two pieces… one for the background… and then using a Cuttlebug template, I cut the word’s It’s your day ….  


The inside… wow.. I really had fun with this.. I love cupcakes… and if we ate them, I would have a display of them all the time on the table… LOL… I never make cupcakes… as I don’t’ use wheat flour… and we don’t’ eat sweet things like that… but I do love putting them onto cards…

I used a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder for the words… and then using a cupcake punch, and stamp create the rest of the inside… I did use liquid pearls for the designs on the cupcake… and the cherry… what fun is that…  the dimensional pearls by Ranger are perfect for this kind of embellishment…  love them…

A few gold Happy Birthday stickers and the card is ready to be mailed…

I know that he will love this.. and hope that it helps for a Happier Birthday for him….

Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and see you soon…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous man card Bonnie! You definitely aced this one!

    ReplyDelete