Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lavender Special


Lavender Special … I was trying to clean up my work area and this card just sort of happened… not kidding… it happened… just before my eyes… 


I have all kinds of paper laces and little things in my work space and at times it drives me crazier than I am… LOL… so I wanted to organize them all… and then this was on top of that… and this paper needed to be used… and this flower which has 4 layers I had just made… and it too needed to be used… so it was all there… and it all went onto this one card… so now I didn’t have to pick it up and organize it somewhere… it is organized on the card… 


The little bunny has flocking on his tail.. so it is a fuzzy little bunny… love it… love to add these fun things… Paper laces, all made with using Spellbinders…
The large flower is a Pretties by Bonnie… and colored with Twinkling H20’s.. love it…

Hope you have a day that goes along like this card… enjoy it… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely beautiufl! Love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty. Love all the layers and that cute little bunny and the flower.

    ReplyDelete