Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Just For YOU ! ! !


Just for You!!! 

In yellows and greens… Love it.. I used some of the new stamps from Just Rite… and created background… and then the medallion also.. I used the Olive Archival Ink by Ranger… which I love these inks… and then I used Twinkling H20’s on the flowers… which are Pretties by Bonnie


Then I punched the white background using a water lily punch by Blue Hill…. The heart filigree is a punch by Martha … THEN I added the yellow braid… love to make them… so elegant for a card…

Thanks for stopping by and hope that you have a fabulous day playing and having fun.. Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. I love all the cards. Can't pick just one as a favorite. Love all the details and especially the ribbon weaving. Have a wonderful day and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful bonnie-love the ribbon braid and the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, beautiful as always. Looks like you have been VERY busy. Thank you for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, it's so spring like and since we had freezing rain with a touch of snow over it last night we need spring!!

    ReplyDelete