Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink Tulips...




Tulips… the flower of the week for me… I love them.. but this stamp is just so pretty for the spring time… it is by Just Rite and has so many borders and this one I decided to use for the look of a double braid… and colored with the gold gel pen…  I use the sage double faced ribbon… and made it look like it was hanging… I mounted it on the beaded oval and then cut apart the Tulip pendant by Spellbinder… and mounted on either side of it… I used the tulip border at the bottom… and the Magenta paper from a ‘few’ years ago… of course the envelope and trim on the inside all are in pink to match the pretty pink tulips… 



Love this spring card… and hope that you are wishing for spring like I am… YEAH Spring!!!!  Enjoy the day… and thanks so much for stopping by for a visit… Don't forget... 
THINK SPRING!!!  Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment