Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkins and Colanders

Oh that is just the name of the NEWEST DIGITAL IMAGES that I just posted... you will have to go over to Pretties by Bonnie and see all the newest digital images...

I added a few cards too... I will post them here... but for all the details... please go over there... thanks a million... 

 Pumpkins .... embossing... playing and having FUN...


Just go over and see these fun embellishments that come right into your computer... all you have to do is print out the sheet... and you have six different pumpkins... two colanders.. and WORDS... wow...


Fairy among the pumpkins...  




Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...

So many fun ways to use this fun sheet of digital images... I do hope you will enjoy these enough to take a trip over to Pretties by Bonnie and see the details of these cards... and also order the images...

Thanks again for stopping by... have a wonderful week-end... and enjoy these lovely fall days...

4 comments:

  1. 3 beautiful fall cards bonnie-love the first one-the step card that you created-the lace is gorgeous-pumpkins are colored so beautifully-love all the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie - you make me look like I don't create at all with the cards you produce! Amazing since they are so detailed and lovely!! Stamping Queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie
    Fabulous cards. Love the mix on the first card. Talented lady.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pumpkin cards! I love fall and pumpkins, so these are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete