Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Be Inspired #94


So very much to tell you... and where to start...
Better start with these cards...
They are for the Cuttlebug Challenge BE INSPIRED #94...
I didn't have internet, (for over 3 days!!!! Talk about withdrawal!!!!!) and had forgotten to up load this prior... oops...
so here they finally ARE...
The theme was sympathy...
As you can sort of tell.. I don't use somber colors at all.. so to me this is a time for flowers... bright colors... love and all kinds of caring things... so my cards might be a little bit different than the next... but that is ME...
I have been having fun with the quilled flower templates... love them.... if you want to know more about where to BUY them... you can get them right here... at TOYZ 4 Paper... just click there... and it will take you right there...
I have them on hand... and they are so much fun...


Here is a closeup of the flowers... just wanted you to see them... they are so pretty and any color your heart desires is perfect.. you cut, twill and create your own blooms...
Of course the back ground on this card is also the paisley folder... love the look

This card is a mixture of all kinds of news...
First off... Martha Stewart sells punch SETS... but that doens't mean that you have to use them all as sets... on this square.. I have used two different ones... try it... it is fun..
Then I added a pretty heart... Martha heart..

All on top of D'vine swirls... I painted the paper... and then used my Cuttlebug folder to create the swirls... and then a Ranger ink pad to color the swirls...

I used Liquid Pearls for the center of the flowers for the stamen and accents... love the dimensional looks you can get with the Liquid pearls..

This saying... is a favorite... when I found it... I loved it..
When someone you love becomes a memory
The memory becomes a treasure!!!
How true is that... so perfect...


On this card I used all kinds of textures to show off my pretty blooms... love making these... and will be doing a tutorial soon.. .more on that later..


A closeup of the Blooms..

My last card... and this one is really a favorite...
The background paper... twinkling H20's... and then I used the Blossom Cuttlebug folder... 5x7 size... love it... and then a dark purple ink over it..
My bloom is single... as I added a few butterflies...
I went to a memorial service once where everyone was given a brand new butterfly... One that was just born... never flown before... and they were all white...
At a certain time, we all let it go... and it was so wonderful.. .the energy was amazing... and there was not a dry eye in the place... and there were quite a few people there... and to see all these butterflies take flight was a sight... lovely...

Okay...
I am so very sorry.. .I have had a lot of things happen to me...
First off my shoulder froze.. then My whole body turned into ONE HUGE hive... that really itches... yikes...
Then my internet didn't work... AT ALL...
I can't really tell you which is the worse thing.. .they all are about the same..
I am not quite as red today... and the hives are going down...
And I am connected to the internet.. so things are starting to look up...

I will try and get back onto schedule with the tutorials this coming week..
First off one on punching ... and then the one on Quilling... or maybe vise versa... will have to see which one wins...

Have a fun day..
Enjoy... and create something fun...
I have a lot of cards to share with you... they are waiting in the side lines...
Will start tomorrow..

I live.... I create... I am....
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous creations and three days without internet would drive me bonkers, too! However, you definitely had time to craft up some beauties. Do you sell that butterfly in the top card? I think I need that...lol! Beautiful beauties, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, these are fabulous!! What fantastic attention to detail, it is all of those little things that make your cards so spectacular. Awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your shoulder is bothering you...hope it heals quickly! I'm glad the zucchini aren't calling you today...you had some time to keep your creative juices flowing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I did not expect you to be posting already so I really hope you are not over doing it with your shoulder. I love the butterfly on the first card, it is so elegant and pretty. As I always say, all your work is great. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Betty, take it easy and don't over do, we'll be here when you do return. All of your cards are just breath taking. The details ans love you put into each one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie
    Your cards are wonderful. I am in awe of your work.
    Hope the shoulder is feeling better soon.
    Bet you have a million zucchini recipes. lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, all the cards are lovely! I played with the quilling flowers today at Beverly's. I really like the fringed one. Sorry to hear about all your mishaps. Looks like things are looking up though! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to come right over from the CB challenge site because your cards are so beautiful. So stunning. Like you, your last one is my favourite. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete