Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toyz 4 Paper

GRAND OPENING

of a new addition to

My Life....

TOYZ 4 Paper

I have opened a much desired store on line... the pricing is LOW... to help us all keep our costs down for all the toyz we NEED to have to create all the PRETTIES we love to have around us.

New lines will be added as I can manage them... I have a very small space at this time to keep inventory... so I have to move out things... get new things in.. .speaking of which. .I have a good size order of these products arriving next week... so first come.. first served... Shipping is $5.00 for your order... nice and simple.. one package... one price... these folders are heavy... so be assured this is a good price..

I will be adding Spellbinders, Ranger and other needed things... so if there is a particular line that you love, let me know I will certainly check it out..

Take a look and send me your order via e-mail... Please at this time list the product number and also what it is... and the price... thanks...

Thanks...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so awesome, Bonnie!! Love the Spellbinders and Cuttlebug stuff.

    ReplyDelete