Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Three more fun cards..

Three more fun Cards with tutorials to show you how to create them all.. WOW...
Just go to Cuttlebug Challenge as we are having an all day Christmas party... every hour which started last night at Midnight... there is something to see and create...
Here are three items that I have shared... hope you will create with us and do some of these fun things..

This Resist card is so much fun.. I love doing resist..





Then I have used this new folder called Grace's frame... and literally turned it into a 3D frame... with a fun star on the front of it..















Then what is winter or Christmas in July without snow... lots of
it... so I made a reverse snowflake card... and also a snowflake...

So much fun ... all with my Cuttlebug toys..

Speaking of which.. you can purchase them all here...

Hope you have enjoyed all that I have made this week...

Christmas in July ... glad it only comes once a year... LOL.. .I am exhausted...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. What stunning Christmas cards Bonnie!! I love all the snowflakes, texture and embossing!! Gorgeous!! I hope all is well! Thinking of you!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas cards Bonnie! I love the way you use embossing folders and dies.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should think you would be exhausted, GF!! take a break and kick back. Thanks for sharing these beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More wonderful creations Bonnie! I especially love the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful creations Bonnie! Where do you get your energy??
    :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More wonderful bits of white from you Bonnie, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete