Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Extra fun Cards for Christmas In July




This is really a fun and quick card to make … you could make a lot of these for a nice Christmas card to send to a lot of friends…

First off… you might have some of the supplies.. so lets just be really general with this..
Cuttlebug Machine
Cuttlebug combo Ice Crystal (snowflake)
Cuttlebug snowflake folder… or something winter like for the background… the D’Vine Swirl is fantastic also… or even my favorite the Swiss Dot… love them all.. Okay…
Martha Stewart border punch…
Snowman rubber stamp
Ribbon and some pearls for embellishments..
My actual card is made from some paper that I bought a long long time ago… and it is by Making Memories… I love the stripe to it… so I have used that .. but kraft colored paper will do fine.. as that is what I embossed my snowflakes onto..
Since this card is only 4.25 X 5.5 I cut the snowflake embellished paper in half.. and edged it with a gold pen.. put a piece of the brown gingham ribbon...then I stamped the snowman, and mounted him onto some cardstock... Martha's punch created the green lace... and the snowflake... well that is from the Cuttlebug Combo Ice Crystal 37-1819... and I cut it out and put it on there.. What else would be more perfect???

A cute simple card... make a dozen... right...
This cute little guy is just stopping by to wish you WARM WISHES.,.. so easy... you get the idea from the first one...
I just used a few different things... like the star embossing folder by Cuttlebug... and the star die set from Spellbinder... along with the tag die set...

Very easy and so cute... the moose... from one of those stamp sets you pick up for a $1.00... so cute and easy to use, color and cut out..

Enjoy the day... and make sure you also check out all the fun things going on over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog .... always fun popping out..

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out what I am up too.. always new things happening around here... that is for sure.. Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Bonnie, these two Christmas cards are wonderful!! I love that you used other than white, RED, and green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They are also easy especially when you need to make a lot! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho, ho, ho! fun Christmas cards Bonnie- love all the layers and textures on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and too cute, too, Bonnie! Wonderful cards! Love the big snowflake punch! Fantastic Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards! That moose is to funny with the leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW ! These are just stunning...I love you work.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This doesn't look simple but it sure is cute, cute, cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so much fun Bonnie, I love how you included all the embossing with the cute images!

    ReplyDelete