Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

More bridal ideas and others...

Yesterday I forgot to add the front of the purple card... so I have added it today so that you can see the way that I 'do' close some of these cards..
and of course it is top quality double faced satin ribbon... and again hand painted flowers on the medallion that I made with a Spellbinder template.

It is really a very pretty card... perfect that special person in your life... or a daughter that is a special person all the way around.



This is a special little card... and little it is... only 3 X 3 inches... just enough room to say I love you and sign it... and in the little box.. a gift for the bride and groom.. I made the rose and the other little flowers on it...


Small is sometimes very elegant in all ways..







This is a card that I made this week for a challenge on SCS and it was mailed to another couple with their wedding present in it... and lots of love...

She is having a very special wedding and after the reception they are releasing 100's of butterflies... (that they have bought) what fun is that... So I had to put a butterfly on this card for them...




I also love to create with a pin... and this was a design that I drew and then put a pin through the paper to create the design..

A couple of spellbinders built up and a butterfly and the card was done...










I love the ocean and all things in it... The purity of the ocean is long since gone... but I wanted to preserve this thought in my mind... so I made this all white beach card...

I did add a little pink to the shells for some contrast... but that is okay.. .

That is also REAL lace on the bottom of the card..


I love making these cards... and have a couple more to show you tomorrow... and the next day and so on all week long... so come on back and see some more tomorrow...

Don't forget to take a peek at the beauties on www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com also... I can hardly wait to see all the goodies... All for the BRIDE!!!!

Hope you have a nice day... and stay cool... we are in the high 90's today... very hot and humid... so stay cool if you live in the south... Enjoy your day no matter where you live... and create something fun ...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. Well Bonnie you have wowed me with these, lots of lovely lovely details, all so lovingly put together... very special indeed!!

    PS No problems keeping cool, it is close to zero in the middle of the day where I am :-{

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Bonnie these are over the top awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting your blog after seeing your gorgeous creations on CC. Thank you for the fabulous tutorial.
    I have a question though...you mentioned/included a photo of your bow maker...it looks like quite a handy little tool; however, when I googled to try and find it, I was unable to find one that looked like yours. If you could, would you please email me the name and/or manufacturer of it, or possibly where you purchased it?
    Thank you so much!
    Amy
    the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooooo beautiful! I love the last card with the seashells, but all of them are gogeous. What else can I say? You outdo yourself each time.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone of these are a work of art bonnie-love the first with the beautiful purple flowers and that fabo bow
    your paper pierced creation is gorgeous-and you designed it as well-wow!!
    we were away for a few days so I am a bit behind in blog hopping-missed seeing your art work

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. These are simply gorgeous cards.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, Bonnie, you have been cranking out some GORGEOUS floral creations!! With working and lots of other outside chores, I'm behind with my blog comments! Just wanted you to know these are all 'pretties' for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely breathtaking! Your cards are definately works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh and Aaahhhh - such stunning creations of heART.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even more pretties! Love them!

    ReplyDelete