Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For a Loving cause

These cards were sent to a young woman in Colorado that has just found out that she has cancer... and is also pregnant with her first baby... a Happy time and also a sad time... but a time to grow ... so hopefully the cards that are going to her will help her to get thru this tough time in her life..

I had to make a couple to send to her... the Bunny was also created at the same time...

If you look on Pretties by Bonnie you will see all the details on the Bunny card...




This little girl, ( a clip art ) is sending wheelbarrow loads of love to this young gal..

I also used a few more new spellbinders on this card... I love all the new ones that I bought... but am having to figure out how to use them all.. the green background is paper that I painted with twinkling h2o's... and then used this label die on it... very attractive shape... and then I used the fair isle behind it... just for a touch of white...

The flower is from Pretties by Bonnie.. please visit over there too.. lots of other cards and fun things... I also layered this flower two times... painted them with H20's and then added Dimensional pearls in the center... The little bird, also a Pretties by Bonnie was also painted with h2o's...

On the inside I continues the theme which was quilted with love, by adding more of the one inch squares that are all aroudn the edge of this card... and put more on the inside... along with a paper edged with butterflies...

If you would like to send a card to this gal, please e-mail me at bongem@earthlink.net and I will send you the address... I know that all the cards that she receives will be welcomed...

Thanks for taking a look at my blog... and also for stopping by...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I just love these cards! The colors are so pretty. Love the cute bunny and precious girl.

    April

    ReplyDelete