Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whipperstampers Meeting

Oh the other night we had our monthly Stamp group meeting... we call our selves the Whipperstampers...

We do all kinds of fun things there ... and tonight I taught a few things... I gave everyone quite a few to choose from and we made a lot of them...

This one we didn't get around to, but we might next time... this was a butterfly card... and if we do it next time, then I will show you the inside... which is the part I didn't like the way it turned it... so we decided to wait and see if I would perfect this part...


Anyway here are two cards with Butterfly paper from some of the new K and Company paper that I got... oh it is so wonderful... I do love that paper...

I used some smaller butterfly punches to create the butterflies and then made some apricot flowers to match... love it... I also put this into the CBC Challenge... so Anne if you see this and I need to put it some other place please tell me... Thanks...

Hope you enjoyed all these cards...
And that you have a wonderful week-end ahead of you... create something wonderful for YOU...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment