Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines from Sweet Friends

I have been so very busy with all kinds of things that I didn't even send out Valentines... how sad is that...

But I did get some really pretty ones from some VERY SWEET Friends...

Victoria sent me this one... it is so very pretty... she used a silver pen around all the little hearts on the back ground... so many details...

Thanks Victoria for the Friendship and love ... see you on Monday...



Colleen who I have been trading ATC's with for quite a few years now, sent me this darling little girly card.. .I love this ...

SHE even has the little bow on the girls head popped... wow... that is really quite a feat Colleen..


Thanks Colleen for all the love..





Sarah who is a follower of this blog... she sent me this one... Sarah and I have been trading ATC's too for some time...

Sarah is a watercolor artist.. and does some really special paintings...

This is such a loving card... thanks Sarah.. I love it...





Grace also created this lovely sweet card... Grace and I have been ATC buddies for a long time also... quite a few years now..

Grace also is a watercolor artist... and I have quite a few of her lovely art works all around me in my studio.. .I love her paintings.. .

Grace does really lovely altered art too..

Thank You Grace and Ken for this loving card and your loving thoughts...


I just wanted to share these lovely cards with you all... as I know that they will be pleased that I have put them up here for all to see how pretty they are...

Thanks again.. I love you all too.. and will be thinking of you tomorrow on Valentines Day...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment