Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy Day when it's a Tuesday

Tuesday's are always so very busy... challenges galore ... here are three that I did in the morning...

This one was for the color challenge and also for the Tea Pot Tuesday challenge...

I called this one Woman with gold.. and even though the story with it was an add onto the going thread... I really wanted to portray that the original people had the knowledge of how to live in balance on the Earth Mother... a lot more so than modern man does... She had the GOLD of life, and was close to nature...

Making the paper beads is always a fun thing.. I love making them... and the little feather that is dangling is from one of our chickens... somethings they give up some of the prettiest little perfect feathers... this was one of them...

The papers... you guessed it.. new K and Company papers.. the one in the back... is really an embossed shiney paper one.. really very nice.. and so perfect for this card.. The colors we had to use were Chocolate chip, rust and sage... so I think I did that... and I love this woman.. she is great...


Okay... on the lighter note... the Tea Pot tuesday story took us to France.. and one male was trying to out wit another for the hand of the female prize... so what else... other than Champagne...

This is a 3D item.. .6 layers.. a lot of fun making these... so I always have some on hand to put onto cards.. When the time is right the theme will always allow me to use these...

Funny how somethings always work out isn't it.. .










This next theme... was Clean and Simple... a lot of white should be showing etc... and that is always hard for me to keep a card Clean and Simple... but I do like to try.. and I think I really did here...

We also were taken to a web site that sold 'penny, old fashioned candies' ... so all I could think about were Mary Janes... I was forbidden to eat them.. they always would pull out fillings, or loose teeth etc.. but I would still try and sneak some. Didn't you love them too???

Anyway... I cut the little wrappers into pedals and created a flower... cut out a leaf... and added a bow..

I used the little popped butterfly punch on the edges..

Perfect.. a CLEAN AND SIMPLE card... yeah.. I did it..

Thanks for taking a look today... come back and visit soon..

Love,Light and Peace..Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love this butterfly punch? I love mine.I love this flower you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You definitely inspire me to bigger and better cards! I love what you did with the owl cuttle bug thing. I wish my mind worked like that!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete