Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pansies

I love these sweet little flowers.. my Father's father (My Grandfather) use to have a gardener that us to say the a pansy had a little face... and if you look they really do... so sweet too...

One day I had a few friend over... Marie (My Enabler) and also April... over and we played naturally with paper... that is why we get together... we are all addicted to it.. .

Anyway we made all kinds of flowers.. but my favorites were the pansies... I had bought all these punches and had been playing with them... and creating flowers... April and Marie had fun making them.. .and will soon come back to make more... this card was for another sketch themed challenge... and I love the three panels in the back... allows you to see the background paper along with the others... so nice.. love it...

I didn't want the typical bar across using the ribbon, so I took a fancy label die from spellbinders and cut it in half... and made that the 'bar' going across the back... and then made a cute little white bow for the flower... but when I went to put it onto the card.. .the dot slipped and made the bow all funny.. but hopefully it doesn't look that silly...

I love my purples... but am finding myself using more and more greens with my purples... love them together... hope you experiment with color.. it is fun.. .

Thanks for visiting my blog... and I will be starting to have some tutorials and other things on here... so keep your eyes open... and check back often...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment