Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Newest Cuddlebug folders

Have you seen the Asian folders by cuddlebug? They are wild... a couple of background ones, You will see one below.. and then some that I call fore fronts... like t these.. .bamboo, fish and also a geisha... all lovely ones.. some are 4X5 size while others like the bamboo, geisha and backgrounds are 5X7 size... all great... love the set...

I used these on glossy white.. got out my reinkers and had some fun...

Do you need some reinkers by Ranger..(let me know) what fun they are... I have them all and used them all the time on all kinds of things.. in fact today I hope to make some more background papers... I love just getting in the inks...

I used all kinds of colors on this one.. to get the mood set for Cranes flying around, moutains in the background, and the lovely bamboo in the fore front of it all.. Great fun with this folder..

But the Koi... oh I love this one... I will have to work on the water swirls,.. but I know that this one will be used a lot .. I love it... I added a small piece of gold metallic card stock and a few of my flowers.. (beads and stamen were added to the paper flowers... I just love making these... I feel that they add a nice touch to a card... also additional postage.. but hey... it is so high now... what is a few more pennies? )

Hope that you have enjoyed these cards.. .I used for a story line on a challenge called Teapot Tuesdays... always a fun story line, and this one is no exception... the gal that does the challenge has quite gift of story lines... and should be writing books, but she also has a gift of wonderful card making too... maybe some childrens books would be a wonderful thing for her to create...

I will have to remember to suggest that to her.. Cindy is just a fun filled person.. lots of fun.

Thanks again for taking a look at my blog.. hope you are enjoying yourself here... come back again soon...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. The Asian cards are very nice! I really like the water swirls. That came out great!

    April

    ReplyDelete